Rekindle


Yesterday I received a message from a friend who is visiting Christchurch - she sent me a photo of a cafe where she was enjoying a coffee and I noticed the table she was sitting at. It was a Rekindle table.
Rekindle are doing an amazing job turning the waste wood from Christchurch's earthquake into furniture, jewellery and sculpture.  I'm glad to see this social enterprise still going strong - they now have a pop up store and gallery on Regent Street and an online store for the rest of us. Looking good.

Weatherboard Series I Chair

Weatherboard Dining/Meeting Table

Weatherboard Trestle Table

Offcut Inlaid Bracelet

Offcut Bracelet

Offcut Necklace

Weatherboard Bench Seat

Weatherboard Series Short Stool

City Scape

Photographs by Laura Forest and Emma Byrne via Rekindle

No comments:

Post a Comment